Walkers shortbread sent me another surprise the other day……these cute little packages of cookies. As I looked through them I was impressed with the variety of shortbread cookies they sent. I also started thinking these packages of cookies were the perfect size for lunch boxes. School time is right around the corner…whether we want to admit it or not, and I know any of my 3 daughters would love to have these cookies as part of their lunchtime spread. Even as homeschoolers there are many opportunities we have for packing up a lunch and/or a picnic!
From the minute these cookies came, my girls have been eyeing the cute packages of mini shortbread cookies. Not only have they been begging me to open up & share, but they’ve also been asking me what I’m going to make with them. In the box were 4 varieties: mini shortbread fingers, mini shortbread rounds, mini chocolate chip shortbread rounds and Walkers new mini crunchy oatmeal cookies. These cute cookies are 28 to a small grab and go resealable package, perfect for lunches or after school snacks.
I made the new mini crunchy oatmeal cookies into bite-sized ice cream oatmeal sandwiches, and my girls thought they were the cutest things ever. After scooping ice cream in between 2 mini oatmeal cookies, place them in the freezer for an hour….you can eat them right away, but they tasted even better ice cold. Make sure you pick up a package of Walkers cookies and whip up some of these mini ice cream sandwiches for your family! Walkers shortbread uses all natural ingredients, no GMOs or growth hormones and is a brand I trust.
Walkers shortbread wants to be a part of your “back to school” planning. That’s why they are
extending you a back to school offer, “buy two, get one free.” The promo code is: CKSCHOOL and is available until Friday, August 16 on the Walkers website.
Also another GIVEAWAY to one lucky reader! Walkers will send the winner all four packages of their mini cookies.
To Win: Leave a comment below….are you ready for school to start? Which Walkers cookie flavor would your child most like? One comment is all that’s needed for a chance to win.
For Extra entries:
* Each action below results in 1 additional entry. 8 possible entries total.
- Like Creative Kitchen on Facebook & share this giveaway. Leave a comment below stating such.
- Follow Creative Kitchen on Twitter. Leave a comment below stating such.
- Follow Creative Kitchen on Instagram. Leave a comment below stating such.
- Follow Creative Kitchen on Pinterest & PIN this post. Leave a comment below stating such.
- Subscribe to Creative Kitchen by RSS feed. Leave a commment below stating such.
- Like Walkers Shortbread on Facebook. Leave a comment below stating such.
- Follow Walkers Shortbread on Pinterest. Leave a comment below stating such.
This giveaway will end at midnight Sunday August 18.. Reader will be notified by email & have 5 days to respond with mailing address before a new winner is chosen. This giveaway is limited to U.S. residents only.
Disclaimer: Though Walkers Shortbread sent me these cute shortbread cookies to sample, I did not receive any compensation for this post. All opinions are my own.