I rarely scour the data behind the scenes here at Creative Kitchen, so I had so much FUN yesterday digging up the most popular recipes of this past year. These 12 recipes were the most visited of the year, and as you scroll through I hope something begs to be added to your meal plan this week. Be warned though…..it was SO much fun digging through the data that I compiled a few future posts I might want to do….top healthy recipes of the year, top non-food related posts, etc.
So in true New Year’s Eve fashion, let the countdown begin:
12. Egg Nog French Toast ~ a great use for your leftover egg nog. Addicting!
10. Zucchini Egg Scramble ~ Healthy breakfast to jumpstart your day & your resolutions
9. Mango Pineapple Green Smoothie ~ Refreshing & healthy breakfast or snack
8. Taco Bean Tostada ~ Quick & easy lunch or dinner
7. Flourless Chocolate Walnut Torte ~ Gluten-free!
6. Salted Candied Walnuts ~ Quick, easy & addicting!!
5. Taco Wontons ~ Perfect for New Year’s Eve or anytime